IETF/W3C Last Call Ends and Next Steps.

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:06:23 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
The Last Call in both institutions have ended.

The resulting issues list that was raised can be found at [1]. This list
will constitute much of the agenda at the forthcoming FTF on April 20th.

I'd like to put out a quick version of the spec with whatever corrections
we've made up to then next week, then one more after the FTF for discussion.
After that (in May) we should go to Candidate Recommendation / Proposed
Standard RFC.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/20000228-last-call-issues.html