Interoperability Document

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:06:27 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Ed and I have worked on the following.
        http://www.w3.org/Signature/2000/03/13-interop

It consists of

1. a (small/incomplete) feature matrix based on the last call draft (some of
those things are the topic of current presentation). As we get
implementations implementing various bits, hopefully we can add columns.
2. a few points (given we are starting) outlining what we need contributions
on (examples/test-cases, implementations, and test interfaces).
3. pseudo code for an example test interface.

This is critical to moving quickly into and out of Candidate/Proposed-DRAFT,
if you think you can make a contribution or have any ideas, please let us
know.