Meeting at IETF 46 in November, Washington DC

From: <dee3@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:29:52 -0400
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Just a reminder that we will be meeting at the November IETF meeting in
Washinton DC.  See <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-46.html>.  The exact IETF
agenda is not set yet but we should be meeting in two sessions of a few hours
each on two separate days in the Monday through Thursday time period.  If you
plan to attend, you should make hotel reservations and travel arrangements, if
you have not already done so, and register.  There is no discount for only
attending part of the IETF meeting.

Thanks,
Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
dee3@us.ibm.com   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
dee3@torque.pothole.com   tel: 1-914-276-2668