Re: Meaning of Document Closure

What do you mean by unfinished document? (I think I'm getting the gist, and
with the C example you seem to be referring to the language completeness v.
expressitivity issue...)

Is an unfinished document a document that does not have va syntax required
by the specified grammar of its schema definition?

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/