Re: Meaning of Document Closure

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:18:57 -0400
To: "John Boyer" <jboyer@uwi.com>
Cc: "DSig Group" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
What do you mean by unfinished document? (I think I'm getting the gist, and
with the C example you seem to be referring to the language completeness v.
expressitivity issue...)

Is an unfinished document a document that does not have va syntax required
by the specified grammar of its schema definition?

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/