Ed's timeline for the next few weeks

From: Ed Simon <ed.simon@entrust.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:23:11 -0400
To: "'w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org'" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
I just wanted to let everyone know what my time line is for my
W3C deliverables: the minimalist canonicalization "reference implementation"
and the Implementation/Interoperability document.

Regarding the minimalist canonicalization "reference implementation",
I hope to have something postable by our next teleconference.  I've been
on vacation and on business travel during the past three weeks and have to
devote the next week and some to almost exclusively to other
work deliverables.

I expect to start drafting the Implementation/Interoperability document
at the beginning of October.

Regards, Ed