AW: syntax and processing draft - update

From: Peter Lipp <Peter.Lipp@iaik.at>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:41:43 +0200
To: "Solo, David" <david.solo@citicorp.com>, "'w3c-ietf-xmldsig'" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Generally, I like the proposal.

Just some minor remarks:

a) why is the objecttype "hidden" in objectlocation?
	I don't have a strong opinion here but it would seem cleaner
	to have it as a sepearate element of signedobjectdata. Even
	Digestalg and value are sepearated...... however
b) Wouldn't it be better to put digestalg and value into one element? What
if we want
	to allow more than one digest for multiple signature algorithms?
  	I would like to allow more than one digest (using different algs)
	in a signature to protect against broken digest algs without the
	need to have separate signatures.

Have a nice F2F!

Peter