Scenarios upgrade and Data Model RSN

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:34:02 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Two notes on action items. John has sent me the latest scenarios draft,
which I've posted at [1]. (Thanks John!) I've been having a good
conversation with Ralph Swick on the data model, at first seemingly very
complex, and now getting simpler with some elegance/coolness resulting. But
I still don't have anything I can share with the group yet. Maybe by
tomorrow I'll have a GIF of  DLGs, maybe even some schema definition
language, but perhaps not. Took me much longer to catch up on trivia,
adminstrivia, and manegeria <smile> after being away for a week. Sorry!

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-scenarios-990818.html

Forwarded Text ----