From: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org> on 99/08/17 04:15 AM

To:   "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
cc:   Rohit Khare <rohit@bordeaux.ics.uci.edu>, aileen@ics.uci.edu (bcc:
      Hiroshi Maruyama/Japan/IBM)
Subject:  Chair Request: Expected Attendance at DSig FTF

The expected roster for the Irvine 8/30-31 meeting [1] is below. Note, by
the looks of this, we will be planning for 10-15 people. If you plan to
come, and haven't let us know, please do.

Looks like I'm the only vegetarian. <smile>

Name           Hotel     Parking Pass    Food Preference

Joseph Reagle       Hyatt     yes        Veggie
John Boyer          Hyatt     yes        none
Mark Bartel         Hyatt     ?          none
Don Eastlake        Hyatt     ?          ?
Milton Anderson     Hyatt     yes        none
Shinsuke Honjo      ?    no        ?
Ed Simon       Hyatt     no        none
Bob Relyea          Hyatt     ?          ?
Todd Vincent        Hyatt     yes        none
David Solo          Hyatt     yes        none
Barb Fox       ?    ?         ?
Rohit Khare         no   no        none

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/Minutes/Irvine-Logistics.html

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/