Re: Location volatility of XML

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:40:03 -0400
To: "John Boyer" <jboyer@uwi.com>
Cc: "DSig Group" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
At 04:27 PM 7/27/99 -0700, John Boyer wrote:
 >As if to underscore the problems that arise with signing a manifest full of
 >XLinks to the resources we really want to validate...

John, based on DanC's comment, I changed the references to specifications
from the latest versions, to the dated versions that we are familiar with.
(We can't normatively refer/imbed external semantics from the future!)
However, I made some errors in the URIs/HTML, but all the links should be
complete.

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/