RE: Location of August 30-31 1999 Face to Face

I think Don's post just closed the issue. It's in Irvine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd S. Glassey [mailto:Todd.Glassey@www.meridianus.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 9:06 AM
To: Barb Fox (Exchange); 'Peter Lipp'; w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Location of August 30-31 1999 Face to Face

Pesonally - If we are going to do "it" in Washington State, My vote is for
Seattle rather than Redmond, unless we are  are all camping at "Bill's new
place on the lake" and you are making arrangements to have us shuttle in
from SeaTac to the private Microsoft Airport. Staging in Seattle saves the
bulk of us the drive out to Redmond.

I myself would rather see us there staying at someplace like the Edgewater
than in Redmond by far. It's really easier to get to and has more
night-life, etc etc etc.  A number of us have personal experience of the
Edgewater's facilities from one of  last year's ISC Meetings we had there.
Very good site and lots of reasoably priced facilities in the area and Pikes
Market Arcade Area is a hop, skip, and a jump away.

Otherwise, by my vote - Sourthern California is fine by me.

Todd