Re: I-D Action:draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-05.txt

Geoffrey M Clemm wrote:

> Putting something under version control really doesn't mean anything
> beyond having multiple versions of the resource.
> There are of course a variety of other features supported by many
> versioning servers, but having a version history is the lowest common
> denominator.
>
> So yes, this draft would apply to the case you describe, as long as
> multiple separately addressable versions of the resource are provided.
>
> Cheers,
> Geoff

Agreed.

At least for the link relations that support the navigation between
versions it really doesn't matter whether internally a version control
system was used. (For the working-copy related relations things may be
different because they somehow imply authorability of a resource).

Best regards, Julian