Last Calling webdav-post draft, Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-post-02.txt

Julian Reschke wrote:

> Julian Reschke wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have updated my "POST in WebDAV proposal".
>>
>> At this point I think it's ready for an informal last call. From my
>> point of view the remaining questions are:
>>
>> - is there sufficient community support for this justifying the put
>> the element names into the DAV: namespace?
>
> I heard two "yes" votes (one on which from one of our Area Directory),
> an no "no".
>
> So the next draft will use the DAV: namespace.
>
>> and
>>
>> - should I keep the sections that talk about the HTTP Link header
>> (which is currently being proposed in an I-D which may or may not be
>> ready before this proposal is ready)
>
> For now I'll leave this out; instead, when the Link header spec is done
> I'll propose a document specifying how to map link-typed DAV properties
> to Link headers in general (see proposal in
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2008OctDec/0026.html>).
>
> BR, Julian

So I made the two changes announced above, and submitted it as
draft-reschke-webdav-post-03.

At this point I think this is stable, and therefore would like to give
the WebDAV community four weeks for review (*), until I'll ask Lisa
Dusseault to process this as an individual submission.

BR, Julian

(*) because of the holidays