Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-post-02.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 22:27:18 +0100
To: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Julian Reschke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have updated my "POST in WebDAV proposal".
>
> At this point I think it's ready for an informal last call. From my
> point of view the remaining questions are:
>
> - is there sufficient community support for this justifying the put the
> element names into the DAV: namespace?

I heard two "yes" votes (one on which from one of our Area Directory),
an no "no".

So the next draft will use the DAV: namespace.

> and
>
> - should I keep the sections that talk about the HTTP Link header (which
> is currently being proposed in an I-D which may or may not be ready
> before this proposal is ready)

For now I'll leave this out; instead, when the Link header spec is done
I'll propose a document specifying how to map link-typed DAV properties
to Link headers in general (see proposal in
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2008OctDec/0026.html>).

BR, Julian