Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sanchez-webdav-current-principal-00

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wrote:

>   Cyrus and I have submitted a draft for a property that lets a client
> determine which principal the server thinks the client is using in a
> request.

Looks good so far.

Nit:

  "Definition:

       <!ELEMENT current-user-principal-resource (DAV:unauthenticated |
                                                  DAV:href)>
       DAV:href value: a URL to a principal resource" --
<http://www3.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sanchez-webdav-current-principal-00#section-3>

Not sure why you use the DAV: prefix for the child elements here, this
seems to be inconsistent.

I'd also recommend making the DTD fragments valid, for example:

       <!ELEMENT current-user-principal-resource (unauthenticated |
                                                  href)>
       <!-- href value: a URL of a principal resource -->

BR, Julian