Re: Problems with webdav & unzip

From: HeCSa <hecsa@hecsa.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:52:24 -0300 (ART)
To: "Werner Baumann" <werner.baumann@onlinehome.de>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

   Thanks a lot for your answer!
   The OS I'm using is Red Hat AS 4 Update 5.
   The packages used to mount the davfs2 shares are these:

[root@dbserver01 ~]# rpm -qa | grep fuse
[root@dbserver01 ~]#

   The /etc/fstab is configured in this way:

http://webserver/shared     /mnt/shared    davfs
uid=oracle,gid=oinstall,dir_mode=770     0 0

   The /etc/davfs2/davfs2.conf contents (all but commented) are these:

dav_user        oracle
dav_group       dba

   I was looking for the debug option on the davfs2.conf man page, but I
didn't found anything. How do I enable it?

   Thanks a lot!!!