Re: IETF Last Call review: changes suggested

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:43:38 +0100
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
CC: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>

Julian Reschke schrieb:
>>> - similarly, if it changes its mind and decided to not create the
>>>   resource, it needs to use DELETE instead of UNLOCK
>
> No, it doesn't.

I was misreading "DELETE instead of UNLOCK". Of course UNLOCK can be
used, but it will leave the newly created resource there. Yes, that's a
change, and to completely get rid of the resource an additional DELETE
(or a DELETE instead of UNLOCK) is needed.

But that's an edge case. Do we really need additional spec text for that?

Best regards, Julian