Re: binds and overwriting infinite-depth copies

If I go with option 3 and R3 is a VCR, then R4 and R5 will not contain
the same version history any longer.  (See answer to this thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-dav-versioning/2006JulSep/0002.html)

Would this be a possible option?

/b/c/p - R3
/b/d/p - R4
where R3 is a copy of R1
where R4 is a copy of R2

This way the structure is similar to /a and one of the resources
carries on as R3

thanks,
Tim