Re: PROPPATCH question (setlastmodified)

Tobias Giesen wrote on 06/10/07 19:11:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to this list and I hope it is OK to raise this question here.
>
> Suppose that a WebDAV server accepts the manipulation of "lastmodified"
> timestamps, what would the correct XML be?
>
> I tried the following but I haven't found any server that supports it
> yet:

I assume that most, if not all servers consider it a protected property.
>From http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html
"15.7 getlastmodified Property
Protected:
    SHOULD be protected because some clients may rely on the value for
appropriate caching behavior, or on the value of the Last-Modified header to
which this property is linked."

-Joe