PROPPATCH question (setlastmodified)

From: Tobias Giesen <tobias@tgtools.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 04:11:31 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

I am new to this list and I hope it is OK to raise this question here.

Suppose that a WebDAV server accepts the manipulation of "lastmodified"
timestamps, what would the correct XML be?

I tried the following but I haven't found any server that supports it

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<D:propertyupdate xmlns:D="DAV:">

Can anybody help or tell me where to look or ask for help?

Kind Regards,
Tobias Giesen

Super Flexible Software Ltd. & Co. KG
Lessingstr. 42
48485 Neuenkirchen, Germany

Registered at register court Steinfurt as HRA 5061
Liability / general partner: TGTools Ltd.
Company No. 05513299
Registered in England and Wales
Directors: Tobias Giesen and Claudia Hübl