Re: REBIND a parent to a child

If the collection identified by Request-URI is not reachable from root after
the old binding is removed (the old binding MUST be removed for the
DAV:binding-deleted postcondition to hold) then the DAV:new-binding
postcondition will not hold as the new binding will not be reachable from
root. Hence, i think the server MUST fail the request.

Chetan