Re: REBIND a parent to a child

From: Chetan Reddy <chetanreddy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:11:36 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

If the collection identified by Request-URI is not reachable from root after
the old binding is removed (the old binding MUST be removed for the
DAV:binding-deleted postcondition to hold) then the DAV:new-binding
postcondition will not hold as the new binding will not be reachable from
root. Hence, i think the server MUST fail the request.

Chetan