Re: REBIND a parent to a child

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:41:54 -0400
To: "Sriram Malladi" <srirampmalladi@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org
The server can disallow this, in case it doesn't support binding loops, in
which case it would return DAV:cycle-allowed to indicate which
pre-condition failed in its DAV:error status response message (see <
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-15#section-16> for
a description of DAV:error status response>).

Cheers,
Geoff