Re: Questions about PROTO write up fro 2518bis ...

Julian Reschke schrieb:

> Cullen Jennings schrieb:
>> I have worked through all the WG last call comments, had some calls with
>
> Well, it would be really nice if we could finish this. However, looking
> at
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html>
> and
> <http://ietf.osafoundation.org:8080/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=WebDAV-RFC2518-bis>,
> there is still a lot to do.

I just spent several hours by going through [1] (where I had collected
Last Call comments), and by entering new BugZilla issues [2] for many of
them; including proposed text changes (I did enter many of them so that
each of the issues is of manageable size).

I'm not nearly done with this (and I can't predict how much time I'll be
able to allocate for this in the next weeks), but there's definitely
quite a list of issues *with attached resolutions* that could go into a
new draft.

Best regards, Julian

[1]
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html>