Re: Questions about PROTO write up fro 2518bis ...

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:29:44 +0200
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
CC: WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Cullen Jennings schrieb:
> I have worked through all the WG last call comments, had some calls with

Well, it would be really nice if we could finish this. However, looking
at
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html>
and
<http://ietf.osafoundation.org:8080/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=WebDAV-RFC2518-bis>,
there is still a lot to do.

> folks, and I am working on the PROTO write up for it. I was about to say
> the following and just wanted to check that people generally felt it was
> true:
>
> "Various people have implemented different parts of this specification.
> A formal matrix  has not been formed but it is believed nearly all parts
> of this specification have been implemented."

I think this is safe to say.

Best regards, Julian