Questions about PROTO write up fro 2518bis ...

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:16:26 -0700
To: WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

I have worked through all the WG last call comments, had some calls
with folks, and I am working on the PROTO write up for it. I was
about to say the following and just wanted to check that people
generally felt it was true:

"Various people have implemented different parts of this
specification. A formal matrix  has not been formed but it is
believed nearly all parts of this specification have been implemented."

Thanks, Cullen