Re: Bug 143 (lock refresh), was: WGLC of draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis-14.txt

By the way, I'd fix this bug in a heartbeat if I thought this would
get us done.  The example is inconsistent, although the precondition
is correct as is -- the problem is not that the lock token needed to
be submitted (one was), the problem is that the lock token does not
match the resource.

But rather than make just this one change to the document,  I'm
waiting for somebody to help us make progress on other issues or
somebody to agree that other issues are closed.  Jim, maybe if you're
less swamped now you can review the state?

Lisa