RE: New draft of RFC2518bis

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@soe.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:01:32 -0700
To: "'Lisa Dusseault'" <lisa@osafoundation.org>, "'Webdav WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

> Also missing is basic interoperability results documentation.
>  We never put that together from the interop meetings we held
> a few years ago; does anybody even have that handy?  Do we
> know which parts are to be public and which were to be kept
> private?  I don't recall exactly which agreements we had to
> protect implementors and encourage them to attend and participate.

As I recall, we did collect some interoperability information, though I
think this was mostly Litmus runs. I'm not sure we can find this
information, though I suppose it would be worth searching for it.

While Litmus can certainly tell us if the servers implement specific
features, it's not quite the interoperability information people want for
going to draft standard anyway.

- Jim