New draft of RFC2518bis

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:26:08 -0700
To: "Webdav WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

The new draft is available here as well as in the I-D repository:
http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav/rfc2518bis/

(also available the overall changes doc and the XML version.)

I am about to go on vacation and I won't be on email much until the start
of the IETF week.  There are still open issues (and a big open issue about
how we track open issues) so we'll have to have some broad discussion.

Also missing is basic interoperability results documentation.  We never
put that together from the interop meetings we held a few years ago; does
anybody even have that handy?  Do we know which parts are to be public and
which were to be kept private?  I don't recall exactly which agreements we
had to protect implementors and encourage them to attend and participate.

Lisa