Re: WGLC draft-ietf-webdav-quota-07

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:04:39 -0400
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, WebDav <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
CC: Brian Korver <briank@briank.com>, Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>

I think we have consensus on all the quota related issues, I plan to put
together the appropriate email for Ted and send this off to the AD sometime
soon.

Cullen

PS.
I don't think we should be holding our breath for a real quick response. By
making this WGLC end right as everyone was getting into the panic of writing
drafts for the next IETF, then sending to Ted right before IETF, I picked
the absolute worst time to do it. At least the WG has got it's part done and
we can move on the next thing.