Re: Support for non-DAV collections

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:09:05 +0200
To: Helge Hess <helge.hess@opengroupware.org>
CC: Webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

Helge Hess wrote:
> Can't tell about the interop requirements, but removing superflous
> things is always a good thing.

Funny enough, that's something I violently agree with :-) On the other
hand, when going from Proposed to Draft, another good rule is not to
change things that aren't broken.

But if we all agree that we *do* want to remove paragraphs that are
superfluous (because they neither define anything specific, nor are
needed as explanations), that's fine with me. Let's just be consistent
in that.

Best regards, Julian