RE: Comments on bind-08

Thanks, Jim!  Here's a reformatting which should avoid the column wrap
problem.

+------------------+
| Root Collection  |
|  bindings:       |
|  CollX           |
+------------------+

+-------------------------------+
| Collection C1                 |<-------+
| bindings:                     |        |
| x.gif      CollY              |        |
+-------------------------------+        |
    |          \                         |
    |           \         (creates loop) |
    |            \                       |
+-------------+   +------------------+   |
| Resource R1 |   | Collection C2    |   |
+-------------+   | bindings:        |   |
                  | y.gif     CollZ  |   |
                  +------------------+   |
                      |         |        |
                      |         +--------+

                  +-------------+
                  | Resource R2 |
                  +-------------+

If a COPY with Depth inifinity is submitted to /CollX, with destination of
/CollA, the outcome of the copy operation is:

+------------------+
| Root Collection  |
|  bindings:       |
|  CollX     CollA |
+------------------+
    |           |
    |           +--------------------------+
+-------------------+                      |
| Collection C1     |<------------------+  |
| bindings:         |                   |  |
| x.gif      CollY  |                   |  |
+-------------------+                   |  |
    |          \                        |  |
    |           \        (creates loop) |  |
    |            \                      |  |
+-------------+   +-----------------+   |  |
| Resource R1 |   | Collection C2   |   |  |
+-------------+   | bindings:       |   |  |
                  | y.gif     CollZ |   |  |
                  +-----------------+   |  |
                      |         |       |  |
                      |         +-------+  |
                      |                    |
                  +-------------+          |
                  | Resource R2 |          |
                  +-------------+          |

           +-------------------------------+

+-------------------+
| Collection C3     |<------------------+
| bindings:         |                   |
| x.gif      CollY  |                   |
+-------------------+                   |
    |          \                        |
    |           \        (creates loop) |
    |            \                      |
| Resource R3 |   | Collection C4   |   |
                  | y.gif     CollZ |   |
                      |         +-------+

                  | Resource R4 |