Comment on UNBIND language in BIND specification

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cs.ucsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:22:47 -0800
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

I'm reading through the BIND specification, and the description of the
REBIND method's operands is a bit unclear to me. I'm assuming the intent is
similar to BIND and UNBIND, each of which clearly state in the first
sentence what role the Request-URI, segment, and href fields play. In my
reading I just jumped right into the spec. at this method (typical reference
reading pattern), and hence I didn't initially see the similarity with the
BIND and UNBIND method operands.

- Jim