Re: WebDAV at IETF 61

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:44:30 +0100
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

for those who didn't notice (I haven't seen an announcement here): the
meeting is scheduled for November 11, 1pm (2004-11-11T18:00Z).  For
instructions how to particate using text conferencing, check

I'll not be able to attend the meeting, but I'll try to be on-line (see
above). Here's a status summary for the drafts I'm currently editing:

Basically, no change for a long time, see summary in my previous status
The authors are waiting for the draft to be last-called, and as far as I
am concerned, there are no open issues wth it.

The current draft (with minor editorial changes) is
<http://www.webdav.org/bind/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.html>, the issues
list can be found at

There are only a few issues left (see latest message
  current draft
latest edits
  issues list
  We probably can resolve the remaining issues once BIND is done.

3) WebDAV property datatypes

The latest draft
has been submitted to the RFC Editor for publication as an Experimental
RFC (see status at

Best regards,