Re: WebDAV at IETF 61

Joe Hildebrand wrote:
> I've just asked for a slot for us in DC.

I will not be able to attend that meeting physically, but I'll try the
text conferencing. Generally, for those who need to do travel planning
and booking, it would be extremely helpful to know about an upcoming
meeting longer in advance.

> Does anyone want to propose agenda items?  Here are a couple that I'd like
> to propose:
>
> - Final discussion on BIND.  Let's push this out.

I'd prefer to do it on the mailing list. Looking back at the previous
meetings, none of the active draft contributors attended the meeting
physically (except the WG chairs), so no actual progress was made that way.

> - Redirect: any discussion needed
> - 2518bis: status report
> - Status of drafts of note for the working group:
>  + PATCH
>  + Quota
>  + Property datatyping
>  + SEARCH
>  + CalDAV
>  + WebDAV-events
>
> If possible, I'd like for authors of the outstanding documents to attend, so
> that anything that is discussed can be incorporated into his/her thought
> process.

As far as the drafts that I author are concerned, I'll post a summary in
time before the meeting. I'd also like to ask the authors of other
drafts to actually follow-up to the feedback that was sent to the
mailing list in response to their drafts being published.

Best regards, Julian