Re: Request for feedback: WebDAV property datatype draft

Can we include an example of an array of XML elements in the draft, so
that implementors are likely to do it the same way?

I would also like to request some words on ordering in the draft,
although I agree that the W3C Note says that ordering is significant
that doesn't say everything.
  - Say that "servers MUST preserve ordering if the server is storing a
dead property in array format" or something equivalent
  - What clients should do is a little less clear but let's take a stab
at it:  clients that are adding a new value, removing a value, or
changing a value in an array SHOULD maintain the rest of the array
ordering, unless the user actually intends to resort the array to a
different order.

thanks,

Lisa