WebDAV project

From: Elliott <elliott@elliottonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:44:57 +0100
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Dear List,

I am final year student about to embark on my final year project. I recently
came into contact with WebDAV through an evaluation copy of SuSE Open
Exchange 4.1. I would like to learn more and if possible integrate WebDAV
into my final year project. I am trying to find a project title that will
solve a practical problem with a view to building some application or
product.

I had hoped that I would find an unfinished project within the WebDAV
project or possibly some one has an idea to utlise WebDAV to solve a problem
and they would like some input from an enthusiastic student.

Yours hopefully

Elliott Chandler