Re: Call for consensus on UNLOCK Request-URI being lock root

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:14:05 -0700
Cc: WebDAV <nnw3c-dist-auth___at___w3.org@smallcue.com>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

Yes, I read these today, but it was my interpretation that this testing
applied to the UNLOCK request.  What about LOCK request to refresh a
lock?  Does that also work on resources other than the lock root?  I
think servers would probably implement them the same way, but I was
curious whether you'd tested it explicitly.

Lisa