Re: Issue #44: REPORT_OTHER_RESOURCE_LOCKED

I'm mostly happy with this, although as with much of the specs where
preconditions are defined, it doesn't say in which cases the server
MUST (or SHOULD or MAY) return this precondition.  For backward
compatibility, I suggest that servers SHOULD or MAY return this
precondition in the body of a 423 Locked response.  Other commenters?
Will servers actually implement this?

Lisa