Re: Issue #44: REPORT_OTHER_RESOURCE_LOCKED

Geoffrey M Clemm wrote:

> This precondition sounds fine to me.
>
> I wouldn't say it applies to all methods though; only methods that
> modify state on the server (e.g., not PROPFIND or the various
> REPORT's).

Right now it starts saying... "If a request would modify the content for
a locked resource, a dead property of a locked resource, a live
property that is defined to be lockable for a locked resource, or an
internal member URI of a locked collection,", thus it *does* apply to
all methods.

An alternative would be to re-group the conditions; but that would only
make case if we find more that fall into the same category...

Best regards, Julian