Re: Issue 2.5_language, was: ID: draft-ietf-webdav-bind-05

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:09:58 -0700
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

Because the sentence talked only about one collection supporting
REBIND, and I would think that the most important collection to support
REBIND in this case would be the source collection.  I think that was a
reasonable and careful read of the text.

Perhaps my assumption would not have held up if the sentence had said
"if the destination collection and the source resource of a MOVE
request both support the REBIND method ..." etc.

Lisa