Re: resolving 057_LOCK_SEMANTICS

This is all fine with me, except I'd like to delete the "MAY"
clause from the last sentence in the update to (c).
Weakening this to a SHOULD is as far as we should go.
Explicitly adding in the MAY sentence looks too much like
encouragement to do the wrong thing.

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-locking-latest.html>

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004AprJun/thread.html#57