RE: Announcement of new co-chair

Thanks for the intro, Ted.

For those that don't know me, I hope to meet you in person at the San Diego
meeting, or online if you can't make it.

Since I haven't been involved from the beginning, there are liable to be
times when I don't have all of the historical context of decisions that have
been made.  I hope you all bear with me when I ask questions that may have
obvious answers to you...

--
Joe Hildebrand