Meeting planning (was: Re: Announcement of new co-chair)

Welcome Joe!

Speaking of meeting, we need to schedule the upcoming meeting pretty
soon.  I think there's a lot of difficult issues, and in-person
discussions could really help in resolving difficult issues, so if you
attend one WebDAV meeting a year, make this the one.  Are there any
other WG conflicts to avoid in scheduling?  Submissions for the agenda?

Lisa