Meeting planning (was: Re: Announcement of new co-chair)

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:53:46 -0700
To: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, Joe Hildebrand <JHildebrand@jabber.com>

Welcome Joe!

Speaking of meeting, we need to schedule the upcoming meeting pretty
soon.  I think there's a lot of difficult issues, and in-person
discussions could really help in resolving difficult issues, so if you
attend one WebDAV meeting a year, make this the one.  Are there any
other WG conflicts to avoid in scheduling?  Submissions for the agenda?

Lisa