Re: RFC2518 issues IF_AND_AUTH and LOCK_SEMANTICS

I fully support option 3.  A server should do whatever it can to
ensure that the lock token is being used only by the client that
created the lock, but for a server that allows unauthenticated
clients to take out locks (and I believe that should be allowed),
there's nothing the server can do beyond checking
that the lock token corresponds to that on the locked resource.