RE: XML elements in a copy method

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:50:09 -0700
To: "'Stanley Guan'" <stanley.guan@oracle.com>, <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
You are correct, but this functionality hasn't been widely implemented.  It
turns out the
server knows more about what properties can and should be kept live on a
COPY
operation, so the clients never provided this information and servers didn't
need it
anyway.  In RFC2518bis this has been removed.

lisa