RE: How to use DTDs, or not to (was: RE: ACL and lockdiscovery)

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:21:57 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Dennis wrote on 10/10/2003 04:45:13 PM:

> OK, end of brain dump.
>
> </dh:braindump>
>
> Relax.  My next class starts on October 16 and I will quiet down for
> another 8 weeks ...

Dennis:

Thanks for spending time on these topics!  It is always useful to
re-explore
these kinds of issues, since it is likely other folks have similar
questions
and concerns, and since there are usually at least some points that we
have
missed (e.g. the question about the suitability of ANY to describe the
desired syntactic behavior of DAV:prop).

Looking forward to hearing again from you in your next break from classes.

Cheers,
Geoff