Re: WebDAV resources must be in collections? (CONSISTENCY)

A quick scan of 2518 revealed that the "consistent namespace"
definition is
used with COPY/MOVE/DELETE to define restrictions on the outcome of the
operation. E.g. that the copied/moved/deleted resource created a
consistent
namespace, especially in case of collections.

I think that definition and the restrictions on COPY/MOVE/DELETE are
necessary
and, in particular, do allow single WebDAV resources on a server
without an
embedding, WebDAV-enabled collection.

Regards, Stefan

Am Mittwoch, 08.10.03, um 09:51 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Julian
Reschke: