RE: WebDAV resources must be in collections? (CONSISTENCY)

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:51:11 +0200
To: "Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>, "'Webdav WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

Lisa,

what you are talking about is the consistency *definition*. Of course it's possible to have WebDAV-compliant resources in non-consistent namespaces.

What we'll have to look fot is where the term is *used*. If it isn't, the definition can go. However, I think we need it to define the behaviour of namespace operations such as MOVE?

Julian