RE: DAV:getlastmodified of collections

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:03:06 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org

I was referring to the VERSION-CONTROL bullet in Peter's
original message, i.e. VERSION-CONTROL with a version argument
(which always creates a new version-controlled resource).

For VERSION-CONTROL without a version argument (which never
creates a new version-controlled resource), you are correct
that it does not affect the state of the parent collection.

Cheers,
Geoff