RE: MOVEs across file systems

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:18:11 -0500
To: "'WebDAV'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

That would be fine with me as well.

Just to be clear, this means the binding spec would state:

A server that supports BIND MUST implement MOVE/DELETE with
rebind/unbind semantics.  We will also define a parameter to
MOVE/DELETE that allows a user to explicitly request the
"best effort" style processing (that is OK because the user is
explicitly stating that trashing multiple binding semantics is
what they want).

Cheers,
Geoff