RE: MOVEs across file systems

Just putting in my 0.02 Galactic credits to make sure we keep in mind that
some implementations will not be limited by a file system paradigm as the
underlying engines will provide an abstraction to the actual source data.
These systems use meta-data as the pointer to the actual source data which
can exist on completely different servers and file systems. So moving data
across a resources is as easy as creating a DB relationship. The actual
source data is not moved and the system retains one version of the truth.

Kevin